Drinking water has many benefits . Most important of all that it keeps your body hydrated and if you infuse it with fruits and herbs of your choice then it makes it even more interesting as it provides a certain flavour to your water. Drinking infused water has many benefits and few of them are :
* It promotes healthy weight management .
* It flushes out toxins from our body .
* It boosts our immune system.
* It regulates headaches, backaches, cramps & sprains.
* It maintains our Blood Pressure and regulates the body temperature.
These are the few advantages of having water and if you’re not a fan of drinking plain water – then you can make it interesting by just chopping some fruits and herbs of your choice to make it more flavourful. Some of the fruits and herbs of choice can be :
1) Cucumbers, lemon Slices and mint leaves.
2) Strawberry , Kiwi and lime .
3) Pomegranate seeds with Mint leaves and a small piece of crushed ginger .
4) Watermelon and Basil leaves.
T) Orange slices and Blueberries.
These are the few options that I personally like but basically you can add any fruits and herbs of your choice and keep sipping through it throughout the day and it keeps you hydrated .