Deep breathing exercises & it’s advantages :-
Deep breathing is one of the best ways to lower stress & relax your mind and body . Practising deep breathing exercises can help you calm down your anxiety levels .it helps you sleep better – follow the simple method of 5-4-3-2-1. To practice this follow this simple method:-
To practice alternate nostril breathing:
• Sit in a comfortable position with your legs crossed.
• Place your left hand on your left knee.
• Lift your right hand up toward your nose.
• Exhale completely and then use your right thumb to close your right nostril.
• Inhale through your left nostril and then close the left nostril with your fingers. Hold your breath and At the count of 5-4-3-2-1 exhale .
• Open the right nostril and exhale through this side.
• Inhale through the right nostril and then close this nostril. Then hold your breath and at the count of 5-4-3-2-1 exhale.
• Open the left nostril and exhale through the left side.
• This is one cycle.
• Continue for up to 5 minutes.
It also helps remove toxins from the body and improves the blood flow . Also reduces inflammation in the body .
So take a few minutes each day to practice deep breathing exercises and relax your mind and body .