1. Talk about your feelings:- Talking about your feelings can help you stay in good mental health and deal with times when you feel troubled. Talking can be a way to cope with a problem you’ve been carrying around in your head for a while.
2. Exercise:- Regular exercise can boost your self-esteem and help you concentrate, sleep and feel better. Exercise also keeps the brain and your other vital organs healthy.
3. Eat a healthy balanced diet :- There are strong links between what we eat and how we feel, But food can also have a long-lasting effect on your mental health. Your brain needs a mix of nutrients to stay healthy and function well, just like the other organs in your body. A diet that’s good for your physical health is also good for your mental health.
4. Take a break :- A few minutes can be enough to de-stress you. Give yourself some ‘me time’. A change of scene or a change of pace is good for your mental health.
5. Deep breathing exercises, yoga & meditation:- have subtle but powerful effect on everything- it trains your mind to slow down, relax & stay positive.
6. Sleep:- mental health & sleep are closely connected . Sleep deprivation can effect your mental health . Make some lifestyle changes to achieve the same .
MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL- KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOUR LOVED ONES 💕